© Copyright | Mindsaw 2008-2021 | All Rights Reserved
When I closed my brick and mortar store is when I was forced to learn about Ranking my business on Google. Boom a new “More successful business” was born out of tragedy “Local SEO” AKA being found locally on the 1st page of Google. This business pays me a recurring income which allows me to take off when I want.
– I always believed in myself. I never had any doubt I was going to be success. I just needed to find the right “thing”. I just knew I was going to be a successful business owner. I can’t explain it. I just knew it.
– Prior to website design (late 80’s early 90s) I tried many businesses that didn’t work:
* house painting,
* parking lot pot line painting
* and the best of all was “Dollars in your mailbox” until the postmaster general knocked on my door for mail fraud.
* plus 100 other ideas
– I was called names by my family like Ralph Kramden…etc and I was basically the joke because I tried a lot of stuff and failed.
– The breaking point was finding like minded business owers and mentors
John Paul, a college graduate and a dynamic and results-driven web designer with a passion to create meaningful websites. He has been a part of the Mindsaw Team way back 2019. Since working with Mindsaw, he has become an expert in all aspects of WordPress website creation, including design, plug-ins, and implementation. Skilled in creating engaging and interactive websites.