Essentially, Google uses citations when determining:
- The authority of your organization’s online presence
- Where your business is located
- What’s the most relevant “niche” for your business
Our citations building service takes care of the proverbial, “filling in the blanks” for your business. The more “blanks” we fill in, the less Google has to guess as to where your business belongs. It’s ALWAYS BEST to take out the guesswork when it comes to YOUR BUSINESS.
Why is Building Local Citations Important to Your Business?
Citations are key to local search engine optimization, where your business shows up on the Google My Business Maps listings, and ultimately are key to getting your business found. You could even put citation building on par with link building.
Citations help your business with local SEO. In today’s locally search driven world, when it comes to your business it’s important to remember some very important statistics. Those local statistics are:
- A Google study revealed that 86% of people look up the location of a business on Google Maps
- A statistic touted by Hubspot states that within 24 hours, 88% of consumer-centric local business searches on a mobile device either call or visit the business within 24 hours
- According to Wordstream, 72% of consumers who search for local businesses, end up visiting stores within five miles.